My name is Lauren. I'm 25.
I live in Delaware.
I'm pretty random. I have like a bazillion nicknames. I'm definitely an optimist.
I'm known as the "Grammar Queen."
I love bright colors and bold patterns.
I'm going to become an Elementary School Teacher.
I'm known to always have a smile on my face; I like to have a good time and make new memories.
2. How Many Pets Do You Have?
3. Dog Person or Cat Person?
4. Diet or Regular Sodas?
5. Biggest Fear(s)
6. Favorite Food(s)
7. Best Friend’s Name(s)
8. Favorite Color(s)
9. Number Of Siblings
10. Favorite Animal
11. Crush’s Initials.
12. Hugs or Kisses?
13. Would You Have Sex On The First Date?
14. Do You Kiss & Tell?
15. First Kiss Story
16. Are You Single?
17. Reason For Your Last Break Up
18. Tall & Blonde or Brunette & A Little Nerdy?
19. 5 Turn Ons
20. 5 Turn Offs
21. Childhood Best Friend
22. Favorite Childhood Memory
23. Favorite Childhood Teacher
24. Favorite Childhood TV Show
25. Favorite Childhood Movie
26. Favorite Childhood Book
27. Childhood Crush’s Name
28. When You Were A Kid, What Did You Want To Be When You Grew Up?
29. Favorite Childhood Activity
30. Favorite Elementary School Subject
31. Favorite School Subject Now
32. College Major (If In College)
33. If Not In College What Do You Want To Major In?
34. High School Graduation Year
35. College Graduation Year
36. College Of Choice
37. Private School or Public School
38. Did You Have To Wear A Uniform In School?
39. Was/Is Your High School Big or Small?
40. What Do You Want Your Career To Be?
41. Describe Your Fashion Taste
42. Have You Ever Had A Secret Crush On A Friend?
43. Ideal Date
44. Favorite Nickname
45. London or Paris?
46. Favorite Store
47. If You Could Go Anywhere For A Week, All Expenses Paid, Where Would You Go?
48. Do You Know What You Want To Name Your Kids?
49. If You Could Meet Anyone, Dead or Alive, Who Would It Be?
50. Are You A Light Sleeper?
51. Comedy Movies or Musicals?
52. Favorite Book(s)
53. Favorite Movie(s)
54. Favorite TV Show(s)
55. If You Could Bring Back ANY Cancelled TV Show, What Would It Be?
56. Favorite Actor
57. Favorite Actress
58. Favorite Singer(s)
59. Favorite Band(s)
60. Favorite Song(s)
61. If You Were Stranded On A Island, What 5 Things Would You Want With You?
62. Do You Have An iPhone?
63. If You Have An iPhone What Is Your Favorite Game and/or App?
64. Favorite Fruit
65. Favorite Vegetable
66. What Toppings Do You Get On Your Hamburger?
67. What Is Your Middle Name?
68. 3 Words To Describe Yourself
69. Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt?
70. Do You Play Any Sports? If So, What Are They?
71. Pizza or Chicken Nuggets?
72. Broccoli or Cauliflower?
73. Cantaloupe or Honey Dew Melons?
74. Math or Reading?
75. Flowers or Chocolates?
76. Christmas or Your Birthday?
77. Hot or Cold?
78. Pool or Beach?
79. Cake or Pie?
80. Picnic In The Park or Romantic Dinner?
81. How Has Life Changed For You Over The Passed Few Years?
82. Would You Say Your Friends Are Truly There For You?
83. Do You Miss Someone Right Now?
84. Have You Ever Had A Friend Turn On You?
85. Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?
86. Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years?
87. What Are You Looking Forward To The Most Right Now?
88. Have You Ever Cried Yourself To Sleep?
89. Who Was Your Last Argument With?
90. Are You Happy With Your Life Right Now?
91. Do You Cry Easily?
92. What Was The Last Movie You Cried At?
93. Do You Save Souvenirs From Vacations?
94. How Many Kids Do You Want?
95. What Are You Listening To Right Now?
96. One Thing You Love About Yourself
97. One Thing You Dislike About Yourself
98. Biggest Insecurity.
99. What Does Your Last Text Message Say?
100. Any Question You Want.
The deepest post on this site
9/11 - Never Forget.
Reblog to show respect to all those who died.
People have offered many potential explanations for this discrepancy, but this ad highlights the importance of the social cues that push girls away from math and science in their earliest childhood years.
This is so important. Girls pay attention. Boys, if you are a brother, father, cousin of a girl, pay attention.
This is CRITICAL
Smart Girls, we think you’re pretty brilliant :)